SafeTek Engineering is a leading independent Safety Engineering and Systems Integration company. We offer unbiased turn-key safety solutions to help our clients maximize facility uptime, reduce workplace incidents, and achieve safety compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
The size and expertise-level of our multidisciplinary engineering team allows us to tailor a custom-fit solution to satisfy your specific project needs and deliver a quick response time. It is our mission to not only make you're a workplace a safer place, but also to consistently deliver superior quality service with the goal of building long-term clients. We work with companies all over the world in a variety of industries.
Experts You Can Trust
SafeTek Engineering is a leading safety consulting firm authorized by the Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO) to offer professional safety engineering services. We provide industrial safety system design and compliance evaluations of machinery and processes to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Labour Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), including Pre-Start Health And Safety Reviews and Risk Assessments. Our team of safety engineers our experts in their field and strive to provide the highest level of customer service.
Types of PSRs
SafeTek Engineering can provide PSRs on the following list of equipment and machinery:
- Robotic cells
- Press brakes
- Mold injection
- Custom machines
- Welding machines
- CNC machines
- Laser cutting machines Etc.
How does SafeTek help you become PSR compliant?
- PSR Sign-off - SafeTek's team of professional engineers will inspect your equipment, machinery, or process to determine whether a Pre-start Health and Safety Review (PSR) is required, or if it is eligible for exemption, and then take the steps necessary to sign-off on your equipment.
- No Disclaimers - Our recommendations are free of disclaimers and provide specific, detailed, and conclusive actions to help you achieve compliance.
- Comprehensive Reports - SafeTek perform both visual and documentation reviews on each piece of equipment to ensure that they meet quality standard best practices, and our reports include comprehensive hazard analyses to help ensure that your equipment is not over or under-engineered.
- Multiple Discipline Engineering Team - Our team of engineers specialize in multiple disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Chemical, etc.
- Quick Response Time - SafeTek will respond to your enquiry and deliver your PSR report quickly and efficiently as a result of the size and experience level of our engineering team.
- We Help You Pass on Costs to Suppliers - SafeTek can help you pass on the costs of PSR compliance to your suppliers and we will work with them to ensure that your machinery arrives at your facility compliant and ready to operate.
- MOL Liaison - If you have received an MOL order, SafeTek can act as a liaison with the Ministry of Labour to help keep them at bay while we help you develop an action plan for achieving compliance.
- Efficient Safety Design - Our engineers are experts at designing safety into your equipment so that it is built right the first time for simple PSR sign-off.
- Liability Insurance - SafeTek carries both professional and general liability insurance to cover the work that we perform.